Social Media Words That Get The Most Shares!
27 Words that get the most shares on Social Media – a great article by Brandon Gaille A picture speaks a thousand words my friends and this infographic is right on! Brandon has the best content – but this one is an eye opener – and very relevant to many businesses that are promoting their services and or products on their Social Media sites.
‘It’s only words!’ But what an impact the RIGHT WORDS have on your content! Think about this – it doesn’t matter whether your primary communicating is a video or an image – both rely on words to communicate!
What? How so? Well, a video cannot be without a VOICE! And Image cannot be without a caption or a bubble right? Think about this:
- Images speak a thousand words
- Videos speak tens of thousands of words!
Hmmmm, ever heard of Viral Words?
Did you realize that there are some words that can make your post much better and share worthy? These can be referred to as “Viral Words.”
Did you know that there are reasons why you consistently come across shared content that tend to have similar titles or similar wording?
- Some words fuel the imagination of people more easily than others.
- At the same time, some words are a turn-off.
With social media, you can easily get some exposure if you do the right things.
- What makes a Video go viral? That video needs to surprise, shock or educate people in a way that no other video does!
- However, if your video is nothing better than a cliché or doesn’t invoke any reaction in a viewer, then chances are you will not invoke any action on the part of the viewers.
Use the Right Words . . .
Want to get your content shared on Social Media? You will need to use the “Right Words!” This Infographic introduces you to the Right Words and the Wrong Words to use on the respective Social Media sites.
Making a distinction with the words and the social media medium is key. The four main social media sites that this Infographic is referring to are:
- Google +
Realizing that Facebook is different from Twitter which is different from LinkedIn and that has no similarity with Google Plus is key when you are using the different words. The very nature and purpose of these sites and domains are very different from one another.
Because of this, it is imperative that the words that work on these sites will also be different. DO NOT use a standard approach for all these sites!
Some suggestions for you:
- Make note of the words that work and use them to make your content more shareable
- Avoid using the words that would not get you enough attention
- Avoid using the words that may turn off your fans in ways you will not realize!
- Using smart strategies to manufacture what you need for your endeavor is key!
Social Media is here to stay my friends, use this information to gain you much needed attention!