Best Sites To Use For Your Press Release ~
One of the most important thing's that you need to do is to network - find the networks that you relate to - Besides the top three:
There are others out there that when paired up with your business concepts, goals and expertise will help you to grow your business twofold! But do NOT sign up for a network or "Best Sites To Use For Your Press Release" if it isn't the right fit. Just because it is the most popular one at the moment - does not mean that it is the right one for you.
For me one of those sites is "Social Media Examiner" - this particular network has (3) main groups:
- Small Business
It just so happens that this was a topic (Best Sites to use for your Press Release) that was asked about in our Small Business Forum and I wanted to share the information here with all of you:
- Free Press Release - great tips - samples and how to get your press release published
- My PR Genie - You can create an online newsroom, upload your list of media contacts and choose where you want to target your release. The premium services are better than the free service.
- Web Wire - Web wire has a little love affair going on with Google, or so it seems. You need to ensure your release is written like a news story though. With releases written for journalists you just need to add a sensational headline and put it in the subject line of your email. They never use the headline you come up with as the headline is created by the sub editor.
- PR Web - PR Web is one of the easiest ways to boost your ranking in search engines because they use search engine friendly releases. You can include images, links and even videos in your PRWeb releases, earning you a higher place in search results.
- Pitch Engine - In the era of multimedia rich websites, text just isn’t enough. Word docs can only do so much and email attachments are pretty clunky. Today, you need quick, engaging content and PitchEngine makes it easy to create. Our Pitch™ Builder is simple, intuitive and takes just minutes to perfect. Your sales flyer, press release or announcement will ooze class. It’s like sexy, stylish business attire for the modern communicator.