By: FC Expert Blogger DAYNA STEELE What Time Do You Wake UP?????
Read On for "5" great tips ~ but I have to ask "Are You Doing Any Of This?"
- Wake up early. For the next week, get up a half an hour earlier that you normally do--and get going. If you get a few more things done, then get up even earlier the next week. Early in the morning is a great time to get work done because most of your associates have not started emailing, tweeting, IMing, or posting yet.
- Read the headlines and watch the news. Not only should you know what is going on in the world, you will also be the first to recognize opportunities (if you followed #1) for you and your business--long before the competition has even had their first cup of coffee.
- Send something to one person who can hire you or buy your product--something you promised to follow-up with, a quick email with a link to something relevant or a "Hey, just checking in to see how thing are going" email.
- Touch base with an old friend or associate you haven't talked to in ages. Ask how they are, what are they working on and ask or suggest how you might help. You'll make their day.
- Write a handwritten note to someone. Seriously. It is a lost art and makes quite an impression. There is always someone you can send a thank you note to--or you aren't doing things correctly.
Great Words of Wisdom ~ However, if you want the edge in your business I highly recommend you give these 5 steps a try for 30 days! Why 30 days? Because it needs to become a habit - and once it is one, you will continue to grow your business and your expertise.
Please follow and like us: