You know what? The cool thing is when someone emails you and wants to know if you would be interested in sharing an infographic they have created that is beneficial to your blog! That is exactly what has happened! Introducing . . . Nirav Dave – Founder Capsicum Mediaworks, LLP
15+ Easy Social Media Marketing Strategies you should be following for Successful Social Media Marketing . . .
A Note from Nirav:
Social media was born for better networking between people all over the world. In recent times, it has become so much more than just networking.
People have become more active on social media than they are in real life. They actively engage on posts popping up on their news feed, as that ís what they choose to see. This became a great opportunity for brands to market and advertise their products. From advertising their products to selling it, brands are actively engaging with their visitors on social media.
But, not many know how exactly to use social media to benefit them and their business. How to get the much needed attention on social media is a question asked by many but answered by few.
This ultimate guide is designed and developed by Capsicum Mediaworks, an agency based out of Mumbai. The 15 strategies are beautifully noted down into an infographic. The article talks about the importance of producing multimedia based content, how focusing on less popular social media platforms will help your business and much more!
So, go through them one after the other, and make the most out of these social media marketing strategies!
A Note from Judy:
Isn’t the internet grand? How else would I have met Nirav here, corresponded with him and discuss like minded topics without the internet?
It is imperative that you follow a social media marketing plan for yourself. Not all 15 + Strategies may be applicable to your situation – but some will be. I am just going to highlight a few of the strategies for you – take what fits for you – and use them! Don’t be afraid to experiment!
- Produce Multimedia Based Content – this is a YES from me – Images and Video sell! Why? Because we are a busy society – we don’t have time to read through everything – but we will watch a short, dynamic video – and share it! And we will also share a cool photo too!
- Customized Postings for individual media platforms – my experience is that this is true – but there are many different ways you can post – I will post to Instagram and stumble upon from my phone – and that content which are images are specifically for those social platforms – however, my blog posts? I have them set up to automatically post to Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Tumblr, Stumbleupon, and Google+ – the reason? I have an entirely different connection base on these networks – so I want that blog posts to go to these
- Customized Postings – Linked In automatically will tweet your post, Facebook goes to itself, Tumblr will go to Facebook and Twitter, Instagram will go to Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Swarm and Flicker – see what is happening? Completely understand your posting strategy and handle your post or info accordingly.
- Focusing on Less Popular Social Media Platforms – Yes! But I want to add one thing – Who is your target audience? If they are the younger set – 16 – 25 say – they are on Instagram, Snapchat, Vine, and other networks – so do a search – Not everyone is on Facebook – Many are on Google+ and Linkedin –
- Set up your brand on social profiles – YES! I start with LinkedIn – because it is the most comprehensive network with the bio – It forces you to fill things out completely – once that is done, then go to your other networks and add the info – but scale it down – pick out the points that you want to emphasize for that network and audience – YES – add your logo, your brand – be consistent no matter what!
I have to thank Nirav for his reaching out and his work on this subject matter. 15+ Easy Social Media Marketing Strategies Infographic is right on!